iOS Software Engineer
- Prov. DKI-Jakarta
- TI, Programmer and TI, Systems Engineer
- Staf Senior
- Teknik Informatika
Capital Place Lt.18 Jln. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 18 Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12710
What requirements are we looking for:
- Understand and implementing the basic principles of programming.
- Understand about iOS app and view controller lifecycle.
- Experience using iOS APIs and design patterns. Familiar with model-view-viewmodel (MVVM) architectural pattern.
- Familiar Xcode tools like debugging and hierarchy viewer.
- Familiar with Autolayout implementation Familiar with Git. Able to work in a team and build constructive communication.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Plus if you:
- Experience using Unit test.
- Understand how to setup push notification on iOS.
- Experience in maintaining code with continues integration and distribution using Jenkins and Fabric.
- Familiar with reactive programming using RxSwift
We are looking for iOS Engineer to collaborate together in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release. This committed individual will work along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Reporting to Tech Lead, this role is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
What’s the day of Staff Engineer iOS looks like:
- Deliver high quality app using Agile process.
- Review the code of another team member.
- Actively provide feedback and idea on technical discussion.
About the Company
DANA is an open platform digital wallet that bridges financial institutions, merchants and consumers in Indonesia. The platform's purpose is to enable frictionless transaction and to expand financial inclusion especially for the unbanked and underbanked through technology. The technology empowers everyone to transact either for online or offline merchants. Some of the technologies that DANA developed are market pioneers such as: Digital KYC through Face Recognition that enable real-time on-boarding, World Class Risk Management that has the lowest fraud-loss with highest success rate, and the most comprehensive financial instruments acceptance in the country.
DANA was established about a year ago as a new startup. The platform was soft-launched at the end of March 2018. As of July 2018, DANA is the fastest growing startup in Indonesia and among the fastest in the world reaching more than a million new users within a span of less than 4 months. DANA platform has currently on-boarded 7 of the top 10 Banks, Offline Merchants with more than 30 million combined foot-traffic, and Online Merchants with more than 50 million visitors. The company employs more than 200 local talents with a heavy ratio on engineers, half of them recruited within the last 5 months. Ant Financial is an investor of DANA and they share core technology plus know-how exclusively.