Android Senior Engineer
- Prov. DKI-Jakarta
- TI, Programmer and TI, Systems Engineer
- Staf Senior
- Teknik Informatika
Capital Place Lt.18 Jln. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 18 Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12710
What requirements are we looking for :
- Understand the intricacies of the Android Lifecycle.
- Understand and appreciate quality code and architecture, has SOLID principle in mind alongside with simplicity and efficiency.
- Deep knowledge of Android APIs and design patterns.
- Deep knowledge on using JAVA programming language.
- Experience in implementing reactive programming approach.
- Experience with new android gradle plugin version 3+.
- Experience with Android Studio tools like Debugging, Hierarchy Viewer, Memory Profiling.
- Experience in implementing push mechanism using Firebase cloud messaging or Socket.
- Has understanding that unit testing is an investment that worth to implement.
- Able to write unit test alongside with instrumentation test using Mockito/PowerMockito and Espresso.
- Deep knowledge on implementing Git branching model and strategy.
- Experience in maintaining code with continues integration and continues distribution.
- Experience in shipping apps to Play Store.
- Communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Has experience at least 3 Years in developing Android apps.
- Familiar with new android jetpack.
- Experience in making open source contributions.
- Experience in developing android app using Kotlin.
- Experience in making apps that adhere but not limited to Material Design.
- Deep knowledge on using RxJava operators.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Android Engineer to be part of our family! We are looking for team-oriented and self-motivated individual that will involved in developing new feature sets and components as well as profiling existing software. This individual will work along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. While mentoring the juniors, this Ninja will reporting to Tech Lead and this role is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
What days look like as our Android Senior Engineer ?
- Deliver high-quality android app based on requirements using Agile process.
- Provide technical guideline to the team.
- Interact with Product Managers, Designers, & Cross functional team.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Working closely with backend team to provide feedback on defining API contract.
- Able to analyze and adapt new technologies stack.
- Communicate complicated technical problems to both technical and business audiences.
About the Company
DANA is an open platform digital wallet that bridges financial institutions, merchants and consumers in Indonesia. The platform's purpose is to enable frictionless transaction and to expand financial inclusion especially for the unbanked and underbanked through technology. The technology empowers everyone to transact either for online or offline merchants. Some of the technologies that DANA developed are market pioneers such as: Digital KYC through Face Recognition that enable real-time on-boarding, World Class Risk Management that has the lowest fraud-loss with highest success rate, and the most comprehensive financial instruments acceptance in the country.
DANA was established about a year ago as a new startup. The platform was soft-launched at the end of March 2018. As of July 2018, DANA is the fastest growing startup in Indonesia and among the fastest in the world reaching more than a million new users within a span of less than 4 months. DANA platform has currently on-boarded 7 of the top 10 Banks, Offline Merchants with more than 30 million combined foot-traffic, and Online Merchants with more than 50 million visitors. The company employs more than 200 local talents with a heavy ratio on engineers, half of them recruited within the last 5 months. Ant Financial is an investor of DANA and they share core technology plus know-how exclusively.