Staff Backend Engineer
- Prov. DKI-Jakarta
- TI, Programmer and TI, Systems Engineer
- Pemula / Staf, Staf Senior
- Teknik Informatika
Capital Place Lt.18 Jln. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 18 Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12710
What requirements are we looking for :
- BS/MS in Economic, Financial and/or Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of product development, relevant experience in financial or 3rd party payment industry will be a plus.
- Proficient in at least one of the programming languages, and scripting languages.
- Strong logical and innovative thinking, troubleshooting skills and diagnostic intuition, able to assess the business needs and reflect the value into the product design.
- Love of open source tools, and a proven ability to use new tools in creative ways to solve business problems.
- Strong attention to details
We are looking for a dynamic Backend Engineer to be part of our family! What days look like as our Engineer?
- Manage the product lifecycle from concept through launch; identify opportunities for ongoing improvements, use data analysis to inform product development decisions.
- Utilize many different open source and proprietary technologies to build upon our core backend systems; contribute to the tool stack architecture and propose new technologies and workflows as appropriate to meet the needs of the company.
- Own parts of the system and continuously work to improve them in an agile environment.
- Understand and translate business requirements into technical design documents.
- Benchmarking, load testing, diagnosing problems and helping create solutions.
- Support and provide training to operations team, using domain knowledge to improve DevOps lifecycle and improve operations environment.
- Research and implement modern frameworks and technologies for back-end systems.
About the Company
DANA is an open platform digital wallet that bridges financial institutions, merchants and consumers in Indonesia. The platform's purpose is to enable frictionless transaction and to expand financial inclusion especially for the unbanked and underbanked through technology. The technology empowers everyone to transact either for online or offline merchants. Some of the technologies that DANA developed are market pioneers such as: Digital KYC through Face Recognition that enable real-time on-boarding, World Class Risk Management that has the lowest fraud-loss with highest success rate, and the most comprehensive financial instruments acceptance in the country.
DANA was established about a year ago as a new startup. The platform was soft-launched at the end of March 2018. As of July 2018, DANA is the fastest growing startup in Indonesia and among the fastest in the world reaching more than a million new users within a span of less than 4 months. DANA platform has currently on-boarded 7 of the top 10 Banks, Offline Merchants with more than 30 million combined foot-traffic, and Online Merchants with more than 50 million visitors. The company employs more than 200 local talents with a heavy ratio on engineers, half of them recruited within the last 5 months. Ant Financial is an investor of DANA and they share core technology plus know-how exclusively.