DBA Senior Engineer
- Prov. DKI-Jakarta
- TI, Network Engineer and TI, Programmer
- Staf Senior, Supervisor
- Teknik Informatika
Capital Place Lt.18 Jln. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 18 Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12710
What are the qualifications to become our Senior Engineer of DBA?
- 5+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models, big data topologies.
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) ,Tair and SQL Server and Azure SQL instances.
- A good knowledge of Cloud system
- A good knowledge of the operating system UNIX, Windows, Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu)
- Ability to performance both database and also operating system performance monitoring and the necessary adjustment
- Required language English
We're looking for Senior Engineer of Database Administrator, with job description as follow :
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product life-cycle environments, from development to missioncritical production systems.
- Configure and maintain local and cloud based database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations.
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems
- Monitor databases to optimize database performance and diagnose issues.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
About the Company
DANA is an open platform digital wallet that bridges financial institutions, merchants and consumers in Indonesia. The platform's purpose is to enable frictionless transaction and to expand financial inclusion especially for the unbanked and underbanked through technology. The technology empowers everyone to transact either for online or offline merchants. Some of the technologies that DANA developed are market pioneers such as: Digital KYC through Face Recognition that enable real-time on-boarding, World Class Risk Management that has the lowest fraud-loss with highest success rate, and the most comprehensive financial instruments acceptance in the country.
DANA was established about a year ago as a new startup. The platform was soft-launched at the end of March 2018. As of July 2018, DANA is the fastest growing startup in Indonesia and among the fastest in the world reaching more than a million new users within a span of less than 4 months. DANA platform has currently on-boarded 7 of the top 10 Banks, Offline Merchants with more than 30 million combined foot-traffic, and Online Merchants with more than 50 million visitors. The company employs more than 200 local talents with a heavy ratio on engineers, half of them recruited within the last 5 months. Ant Financial is an investor of DANA and they share core technology plus know-how exclusively.