IT Security Engineer
- Prov. DKI-Jakarta
- TI, Administrator, TI, Network Engineer, TI, Programmer, and TI, Systems Engineer
- Staf Senior, Supervisor
- Teknik Informatika
Capital Place Lt.18 Jln. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 18 Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12710
You are welcome to apply, if:
- Security specialist with minimum 4+ years working experience of penetration test against web, android and IOS, familiar with web and mobile security vulnerability and remediation solution
- Work experience of threats intelligence collection is a plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer or Information Security is prefered for junior candidate
- Familiar with security vulnerability theory, potential business and technology attacks and protection technology, like anti-crawler.
- Able to keep up with the latest security industry trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong sense of responsibility and willingness to learn
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Security Engineer to implement and maintain our security systems! Someone knowledgeable in security frameworks to assist on preventing unauthorized access to our data and responding to privacy breaches. You will collaborate closely with our Technology and Operation team.
How's a day for DANA Security Engineer looks like?
- Responsible for SDL (security development lifecycle) mechanism establish and operation
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources
- Responsible for attack analysis, application and business attack detection, response and handling mechanism establish, implementation and operation.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities and reporting violations, responsible for application and business security test and security tools building
- Responsible for establishing vulnerability remediation mechanism and implements security improvements by assessing current situation, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
About the Company
DANA is an open platform digital wallet that bridges financial institutions, merchants and consumers in Indonesia. The platform's purpose is to enable frictionless transaction and to expand financial inclusion especially for the unbanked and underbanked through technology. The technology empowers everyone to transact either for online or offline merchants. Some of the technologies that DANA developed are market pioneers such as: Digital KYC through Face Recognition that enable real-time on-boarding, World Class Risk Management that has the lowest fraud-loss with highest success rate, and the most comprehensive financial instruments acceptance in the country.
DANA was established about a year ago as a new startup. The platform was soft-launched at the end of March 2018. As of July 2018, DANA is the fastest growing startup in Indonesia and among the fastest in the world reaching more than a million new users within a span of less than 4 months. DANA platform has currently on-boarded 7 of the top 10 Banks, Offline Merchants with more than 30 million combined foot-traffic, and Online Merchants with more than 50 million visitors. The company employs more than 200 local talents with a heavy ratio on engineers, half of them recruited within the last 5 months. Ant Financial is an investor of DANA and they share core technology plus know-how exclusively.