Site Reliability Engineer
- Prov. DKI-Jakarta
- IT / MIS, Programmer and IT / MIS, Systems Engineer
- Senior Staff
- Information Technology
- Bachelor's Degree
Capital Place Lt.18 Jln. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 18 Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12710
You are welcome to apply, if:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving systems engineering (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware, SDN)
Wonderful if you have:
- Expertise in designing, analysing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
We're looking for dynamic individuals to join us as a Site Reliability Engineer!
What's your main responsibilities as our Site Reliability Engineer?
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services - from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless post-mortems.
About the Company
DANA is an open platform digital wallet that bridges financial institutions, merchants and consumers in Indonesia. The platform's purpose is to enable frictionless transaction and to expand financial inclusion especially for the unbanked and underbanked through technology. The technology empowers everyone to transact either for online or offline merchants. Some of the technologies that DANA developed are market pioneers such as: Digital KYC through Face Recognition that enable real-time on-boarding, World Class Risk Management that has the lowest fraud-loss with highest success rate, and the most comprehensive financial instruments acceptance in the country.
DANA was established about a year ago as a new startup. The platform was soft-launched at the end of March 2018. As of July 2018, DANA is the fastest growing startup in Indonesia and among the fastest in the world reaching more than a million new users within a span of less than 4 months. DANA platform has currently on-boarded 7 of the top 10 Banks, Offline Merchants with more than 30 million combined foot-traffic, and Online Merchants with more than 50 million visitors. The company employs more than 200 local talents with a heavy ratio on engineers, half of them recruited within the last 5 months. Ant Financial is an investor of DANA and they share core technology plus know-how exclusively.